• Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God.
• He died for our sins and on the third morning He rose for our Justification.
• According to scripture, accepting Christ as your Savior is the only way to heaven.
The values of “Highway to Heaven Ministry is undergirded by our 7 BEDROCK PRINCIPLES which drive our ministry purpose and vision:
1. Evangelism – Our number one goal is and will always be the salvation of the lost. While we specialize in attracting men, the unsaved and the unchurched, and people who want a fresh start from the mistakes they have made in their past, we want to expand to reach people from other races, cultures and socio-economic classes.
2. We will seek the holistic improvement of each member of our ministry – spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially. We will preach and teach Biblical mandates to achieve success in all these areas. We will also make available the necessary classes, group resource and qualified individuals to help each willing member achieve holistic improvement.
3. We will empower youth in our church and community with the Word of God, programs, resources, training and state-of-the-art facilities to meet their needs.
4. We will always specialize in outreach programs for hurting people (i.e. homeless, poor, those with substance abuse issues, the incarcerated, those who have suffered physical, verbal or emotional abuse, etc).
5. We will impact the city of Locust Grove Ga. the surrounding suburbs with our television ministry, radio ministry, outreach campaigns, crusades, business development, city-wide event, prayer, intercession, partnership with local schools, and partnership with community, city and state officials, etc.
6. We will continue to be the model for excellent ministry in our city and in the nation. We will always strive to be excellent in our customer service – how we treat our members, visitors and guests from the moment they pull into our parking lot to when they leave, and how we respond to them when they call, email or write with request or concerns. We will be the standard for excellence in how we do people.
7. We will stay humble and maintain the spirit of love and realness that we’ve had since our inception at all times and give all credit and glory to God for our success.
©2013 Highway To Heaven Ministry | All Rights Reserved